From Liz Ritchie of the Stonehaven Tolbooth Association –
THE ever-popular harbour-front museum is reopening this weekend – Saturday 1st May – after being closed for several months.
A huge amount of work has been done behind the scenes, by the volunteers who run it, to get the museum ready for visitors again. We have:
- Appropriate distancing signage,
- hand sanitising stations throughout the building,
- a one way system to tour the exhibits,
- face masks required for all except the exempt,
- a maximum capacity of 20 visitors,
- track and trace QR codes on entry.
Weekends only for now
For the next short while we will be opening only at weekends – Saturday and Sunday from 1.30pm to 4.30pm – but hope to be open for more days per week if we have the volunteers to do so.
Previously in The Bellman –