Do you think the Belmont Brae should be one way? Should parts of Stonehaven be pedestrianised? Would you like to see motor homes given allocated parking areas? How could traffic flows be improved at the harbour?
Such are the questions Aberdeenshire Council is asking in a traffic Management Review for Stonehaven – and they want you to have your say.
The survey concentrates on:
- Cowie Village, Leisure Centre and Beach Promenade
- Belmont Brae and Mineralwell Park
- Stonehaven Railway Station
- Market Square and Town Centre
- Cowgate, Shorehead and Bervie Braes
- Key arterial routes impacted by any alterations made/proposed by this review
The survey is open for responses until Tuesday 19 April 2022. Should anyone require a paper copy, a small number are available at Stonehaven Library, during normal opening hours.