Kincardine and Mearns Citizens Advice Bureau (KAMCAB) are here to offer our local community with free, impartial and confidential advice. We deliver support and guidance on a range of topics, giving people the information they need to deal with any situation and improve their lives.
Our remit area covers roughly as far north as Portlethen and Nigg, as far south as St Cyrus and Edzell Woods and as far west as Fettercairn. Our office is based within Stonehaven and we run outreach services in Portlethen, Inverbervie and Laurencekirk.
There are many reasons to become a volunteer. Here are a few of our top reasons:
- You can help in a way that suits the time you can spare and the skills you can offer
- You can learn new skills and improve your confidence
- You can make a difference in your local community
- Whether you are looking to re-enter the job market or change careers, volunteering can improve your prospects
- All our volunteers are given free and comprehensive training and ongoing support
We have a range of different volunteering opportunities and roles, such as:
- Admin or Reception
- Social Policy
- Social Media
- Board or Bureau Members
- And many more
Everyone’s different skillsets and life experiences are welcome and greatly appreciated.
For more information about volunteering you can:
- Give us a call on 01569 766 578
- Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit our website – www.kamcab.org.uk/volunteer
- Pop in past our office, Kincardine and Mearns Citizens Advice Bureau, Sheriff Court Building, Dunnottar Avenue, Stonehaven, AB39 2JD between 9:30am and 4pm, Monday to Thursday