Kincardineshire Development Partnership Supporting Communities Fund
We are delighted to announce an extension to our Supporting Communities Fund for Kincardine and Mearns. This Fund has made £36,000 available to community groups throughout the area, who are currently responding to the COVID-19 crisis.
If you looking for funding to support the following activities, please complete an application:
- Provision of resources including food, equipment and aids for mental wellbeing
- Connectivity – IT assistance and equipment
- Volunteer travel expenses and other costs
- Community spaces to cover overheads, when offering facilities to communities for free, to support the COVID19 effort
- Safety – supplies of hand sanitiser, etc
We at KDP have been moved by the community response to the crisis, and we are keen to do what we can to ensure this level of support and enthusiasm can continue as this situation rolls on.
The fund is now open for application until 16th October or until all funds are allocated, and must cover the period up until 31st December 2020.
We are particularly keen to receive applications from the Community Council areas of Catterline, Kinneff & Dunnottar; Crathes, Drumoak and Durris; North Kincardine Rural and St Cyrus.
For guidelines and an application form, please click here.
For further information please contact KDP at firstname.lastname@example.org. Jacky and Margo
01569 763 246